- This event has passed.
Meet & Repeat Networking Social
April 25, 2016 @ 4:30 pm - 7:00 pmFree
Join us in the Pillsbury Institute (STL 289) and learn how to maximize networking opportunities for your entrepreneurial journey in just 5,400 seconds! At Meet & Repeat, you will meet up to 15 industry leaders in addition to other peers, students, and faculty during structured four-minute rotations in which you are given the opportunity to practice your pitching skills. Afterward, we invite you to enjoy pizza and casual conversation in the institute. Seats are limited and an RSVP is required to [email protected]. Attire is business casual. Pizza and beverages will be provided. The event is BYOBC (bring your own business card).
At this time, joining us for the April 25th Meet & Repeat social are:
- Diana Dobin – President and Chief Sustainability Officer, Valley Forge Fabrics
- Emily Gottschalk ’82 – President, ZinGarr; Founder and CEO, The Garr Group
- Amie Inman – Co-founder and Designer, La Paz Group
- Crist Inman, MBA ’90, PhD ’97 – Co-founder and Managing Partner, La Paz Group
- Karli Miller-Hornick ’12 – Manager, Farmigo
- David Jerome – Consultant, MCA
- Jenni Moon – Program Manager, Greenview
More to come!