- This event has passed.
Entrepreneurial Boot Camp
June 3, 2017 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pmFree
IncubatorWorks and the Economic Opportunity Program invite you to the very first Entrepreneurial Boot Camp. Lead by Entrepreneur-in-Resident, Brad Treat, from the Southern Tier Startup Alliance (STSA), this free event will cover the following topics, and prepare you to start your business or take it to the next level. Register today!
- 9-10:00am: What makes a great business idea? Presentation and group work
- 10:00-10:45am: How to stay out of Jail: Legal Pitfalls for Startups to Avoid
- 11:00-12:15pm: The Starbucks Business Model: Tactics for Finding Out
What Your Customer Wants to Buy Before You Make It. Presentation and
- Lunch, roundtable, networking
- 1:00-2:00pm: Maximizing free marketing online with Twitter, Facebook,
- 2:15-3:30pm: 13 ways to fund your business that aren’t a bank or
credit cards: presentation
- 3:30-4pm: Making it Happen: Next steps and where to go from here.